The word thanga means 'Gold' .The matured grains of Thanga samba rice are golden in colour ,hence the name Thanga samba. It is considered as the queen of all traditional rice .It grows well in clayey soil and harvested in 130-135 days .It is highly resistant to pest .consuming thanga samba increases the life span of human beings
2. Health Benefits
* Strengthens heart and bones
* Improves immunity and stamina
* Helps healthier and glowing skin .
* Improves male potency .
3.Recipe & Cooking Method
Recipes of Thanga samba
* suited for south Indian meals
* veg briyani
* variety rice
Thanga samba lemon rice
Thanga samba rice 1cup
Mustard, gram dhal,green chilli ,roasted fenugreek powder,turmeric powder as required.
Gigelly oil 3tspn
* Soak thanga samba for 30 minutes and pressure cook it adding 2 1/2 cup water .Let the flame be in sim for 15 minutes.
* Heat a pan ,add gingelly oil and season with mustard, gram dhal,green chilli, and add turmeric powder,fenugreek powder, and salt to taste .
* To this add lemon juice and curry leaves and let it boil for few minutes .
* Add this juice to the rice and mix it well .Thanga samba lemon rice is ready to eat
PRODUCT NAME: THANGA SAMBA
DETAILS: THANGA SAMBA
BRAND: DELTA FOODS
WEIGHT: 500 GM
MATERAIL FEATURE: VEGETERIAN
PACKAGE WEIGHT: 505 GM