Flax Seeds 100 Gram
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Number one source of Omega-3 fatty acids and offers amazing health benefits pertaining to cardiovascular functions.
- Roasted and Salted to perfection. These are crisp, nutty and a perfect post-meal digestive mouth freshener.
- Add to salads, soups, cookies, oatmeal etc. for a lovely, healthy crunch.
- Store in cool and dry place, avoid using wet spoon to handle this product. Comes in a handy zipper stand-up pouch.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food!
- Loaded with nutrients. Flaxseed is one of the world's oldest crops. ...
- High in omega-3 fatty acids. ...
- May help protect against cancer. ...
- Rich in fiber. ...
- May lower cholesterol levels. ...
- May reduce blood pressure. ...
- May stabilize your blood sugar levels. ...
- May help you manage your weight.
- Calories: 37
- Carbs: 2 grams
- Fat: 3 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 1.3 grams
- Thiamine: 10% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Copper: 9% of the DV
- Manganese: 8% of the DV
- Magnesium: 7% of the DV
- Phosphorus: 4% of the DV
- Selenium: 3% of the DV
- Zinc: 3% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: 2% of the DV
- Iron: 2% of the DV
- Folate: 2% of the DV